In this week’s episode, we’re sharing each of our top 3 baby products worth the money (and one cheap one that’s a must have). Here are the show notes…
- Sakura Bloom Scout baby carrier – I legit can’t live without baby wearing.
- NoseFrida (not expensive but seriously can’t live without this thing) and baby saline solution.
- Baby Bjorn bouncer – I recently brought this on vacation to Florida with the travel bag and it was so worth it!
- Uppababy Vista and Mesa – This stroller and carseat combo will set you back a pretty penny, but worth in my opinion. The big basket makes it great for apartment living hauling things in like groceries.
- Keekaroo changing pad – The amount of times I would have to wash a cloth one makes this one worth it for me.
- Lovevery play mat – James loves looking up at the black and white shape cards and I like that it can grow with baby.
So my safety issues here! Kitty’s carseat in the front seat of Dad’s sports car circa 1987 or 1988.