Over the past four years, Kitty Cotten has partnered with local and worldwide brands to create brand focused content, social media outreach and product styling. Collaborations include Madewell, Macy’s, Mall of America, Food Should Taste Good, EcoTools and Lori’s Shoes.
- Curbly, “10 Inspiring Bar Cart Makeover Projects” : February 21, 2013
- Glitter Guide, “7 DIY Hair Video & Blog Tutorials We Love” : January 24, 2013
- Refinery29, “Confused About Colorblocking? This Handy Video Shows You How” : October 26, 2011
- Apartment Therapy, “10 DIY Mouse Pads” : January 29, 2013
- Glamour Magazine, March 2011, Page 68
- Savvy.mn, “The life and style of Kitty Cotten” : May 14, 2012
- Vita.mn, “Meet the fashion mavens behind some of the best local personal-style websites” : August 17, 2012
- Lori’s Shoes, guest blogger : 2010 – 2011
- Jeffrey Campbell blog : June 12, 2010
- Metro Magazine, July 2010, Page 26
I love working with brands to create beautiful & relevant content this space. If you or your company is interested in working together, please send an email and we can discuss opportunities!
I’m always interested in creative collaborators that fits well with my content and brand. This could included worldwide small businesses and blog contributors, or local to Minnesota photographers, videographers, designers, florists, etc. If you have an idea send me an email and we can chat about possible collaborations!
*Affiliate links programs are used within the text of this website.