While I create my photo diary and travel guide from our stay in Amsterdam and Belgium, I thought I’d share with you “what’s in my travel makeup bag” from our 10 day trip.
1. MAKEUP BRUSHES (Sigma & EcoTools*) I’m someone who likes to pack diverse bunch of makeup brushes and less eyeshadow colors. I need a crease brush, smudging brush and blending brush for my eyes, and a brush for my concealer.
2. BLUSH (Tint & Sass) Love the quick and easy application.
3. RETRACTABLE BRUSH (EcoTools*) Perfect on-the-go brush to keep in my bag.
4. LOTION WITH SPF (Purlisse) I always need a moisturize with at least SPF 30 on my face at all times. Found this one in my Ipsy box. I love subscribing to monthly beauty boxes like Birchbox and Ipsy. Right now I’m only subscribed to Ipsy. I didn’t really love Birchboxes. But the travel friendly sizes everything comes in is really nice from both companies.
5. EYEBROW PENCIL (Anastasia Brow Wiz) I may have bangs, but I always fill in those brows.
6. BLACK LIQUID EYELINER (Stila Stay All Day) The best liquid black liner on the market if you ask me.
7. METALLIC KOHL EYELINER (Loreal in Highlighter) I’m really into this rosey champaign color at the moment, I put it near the inner corners of my eyes and bottom lashes.
8. BROWN KOHL EYELINER (Almay in Brown Topaz) It’s nice to have a kohl liner for a more natural look.
9. FOUNDATION (Tarte Amazonian Clay) I love this stuff! Quick and easy to apply on the go and the brush from Tarte makes for a really natural, soft finish.
10. BASIC EYESHADOW PALETTE (Naked Basics) All the basics a gal needs with a big nice mirror inside.
11. BRONZER (Pop) Another Ipsy find, a baked bronzer to add a little color to my pale complexion.
12. FACE PRIMER (Dr. Brandt) Yep, Ipsy again. I’ve been stock piling Ipsy goodies over the summer in anticipation of our trip versus going out and buying travel sizes.
13. EYELID PRIMER (Urban Decay) One of my can’t live without products. My eyeshadow would only last an hour without this stuff.
15. CONCEALER (Nars) My very favorite concealer for everything from blemishes, dark spots and under eye coverage.
16. EYELASH CURLER (Revlon) I have stick straight lashes, so I need this baby.
*Sponsorship & Gift Note: Occasionally, I will have the opportunity to review complimentary products sent by brands for consideration. All opinions are honest and my own. Thank you for reading!