I’m really enjoying getting back into youtube again! I have this strange love for editing videos. I guess it goes hand-and-hand with my enjoyment for editing photos and creating fun blog layouts too! The goal for my channel is create more of a lifestyle vibe versus beauty. Don’t get me wrong, I love watching beauty videos on youtube and it’s really the only reason I know how to properly apply makeup, discover what’s new in the skincare world and have learned how to care for my skin and hair, but I want to create something more. I want to create a space that’s entertaining and relaxed. I have a short list of videos I want to film next, an organizational video, lots more travel videos and tips, a few classic beauty things, and potentially vlogs! But I would really love your input on what you’d like to see on my channel! You can leave a comment here or share with me on twitter or instagram.
I hope you enjoyed my first empties video. They are some of my favorite beauty videos to watch, because you get an idea of what the product is like and if it would be repurchased! So helpful!
Product Listed Inorder:
1. LOreal Elnett Satin Hairspray Extra Strong Unscented (Love it! Will buy again)
2. WEN Cleansing Conditioner in Sweet Almond Mint (Love it, but…)
3. Drybar Dry Shampoo (Wouldn’t repurchase)
4. Aveda Smooth Infusion Styling Prep (Love it! Will buy again)
5. Aveda Energizing Body, Hair and Scalp Oil (Love it! Will buy again)
6. Maybelline Full-n-Soft Mascara (Love it! Will buy again)
7. Dr. Jart Beauty Balm (Love it! Will buy again)
8. Amazing Grace Perfume by Philosophy (Love it! Will buy again)
9. Aveda Botanical Kinetics Hydrating Lotion (Wouldn’t repurchase)