1. From left to right: F21 Love & Beauty Mint, Revlon 050 Passionate Pink, Essie 584 Tart Deco
2. Paint nails Passionate Pink
3. After your pink base layer has fully dried, stick on a ‘reinforcement label’. I found mine at Target in the office supplies.
Tip: I realized after painting my nails the stickers lay flatter across the nails if you cut a small gap in the circle like this.
4. Paint the inner part of the circle in a tropical teal blue.
5. Paint from the outer edge of the circle to the tip of nail in a vibrant coral shade.
6. Let dry and peal off the stickers.