Here’s a little tutorial on how I process my photos to have a vintage look using ToyCamera AnalogColor…
1. You will need the ToyCamera AnalogColor application — available for PC and Mac — and a simple photo editor or Photoshop.
2. Open ToyCamera AnalogColor. Drop and drag your photo onto the empty space.
3. Select PROCESS TYPE 2 and NORMAL LENS and NO FRAME.
4. Adjust your settings to about these amounts:
You can adjust these settings depending on the lighting of the original photo…
5. When you’re happy with your image, click SAVEFILE. Usually the photo is saved under a different filename in the same location to original photo is stored.